Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oscars 2012: Stacy Kiebler looked HOT, SEXY, you just name it!

My gosh George Clooney's date looked HOT!

Until Sunday night, I thought Stacy Kiebler was just a regular looking lady. She wasn't ugly, she wasn't beautiful, she was normal. Then came the Oscars red carpet and when I saw her come down hand in hand with actor George Clooney in that stunning liquid-gold lamé Marchesa gown with a Judith Leiber clutch, Rene Caovilla heels and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry I thought for a moment that I was hallucinating. My gosh she looked good! Everything from the way her dress was looking on her sexy, slim body, to the way she moved her hair and the way she wore her make-up was just marvelous.

One of the best dressed ladies of the night!








Source: Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment