Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Belle D'Opium Eau De Parfum Spray by YSL

So I don't know if I shared this piece of information with you guys before, but I love perfumes! Complete addict to certain ones, like:

  • Opium Eau De Parfum Spray, by Yves Saint Laurent
  • YSL Paris Eau De Parfum Spray, also by Yves Saint Laurent
  • Bulgari Rose Essentielle Eau de Parfum Spray, by Bulgari

All are fab, and there are many others, but a week ago I bought the new, Belle D'Opium Eau De Parfum Spray and I am speechless. 

This new addiction by Yves Saint Laurent is amazing! The perfume is a bewitching and luminous new Oriental fragrance, and includes an overdose of rare and precious ingredients: Casablanca Lily, Incense, Jasmine Absolute.  


 Highly recommend it to the ladies!

 Check out the sexy ad campaign photos and the video advertisement below.



 


Source 

No comments:

Post a Comment