Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blake Lively: Yellow, Black, Alligator Skin Clutch, You Name It

If I didn't say so before I will say so now. I am not a huge fan of the "Gossip Girl" ladies in general, except, the lovely, Jessica Szohr. I loved some of the female guest starts they brought along, such as the lovely and beautiful, Clemence Posey, and the stunning and adorable Hilary Duff.

But when credit needs to be given it needs to be given and Blake Lively, was spotted wearing a fitted black jacket over a yellow wrap dress and holding a baby blue alligator skin textured clutch, yesterday while filming scenes for "Gossip Girl" in New York City on the Upper West Side.

I really think its a nice and very unique look.

How do you guys like it?





Source

No comments:

Post a Comment