Popular Posts

Friday, June 8, 2012

Look of the Day: Jennifer Aniston

I know that this may seem weird as I have never made a post about her sense of style but I am probably Jennifer Aniston's biggest fan! I adore her as an actress, fashionista, and human being! She is so gorgeous, funny, beautiful and sweet, its rare to find individuals like her.

The beautiful Friends actress was seen attending the 40th AFI Life Achievement Award honoring Shirley MacLaine held at Sony Pictures Studios, yesterday in Culver City, California.

Jen wore a white Burberry gown with an open back and a thigh-high slit. She put her best foot forward and showed off her t-strap sandals and studded ivory Valentino clutch.

She has gorgeous hair, and one sexy leg!

What can I say?

Jennifer Aniston = Perfection









Source

No comments:

Post a Comment